The rules are as follows
1. Thank and link back to the giver.
2. Answer the giver’s questions.
3. Nominate five other blogs with fewer than 200 followers.
4. Ask five questions for one’s nominees to answer.
5. Post it on your blog.
I have to thank them for counting me worthy to be a partaker of this assignment-cum-award and also not giving me JAMB questions to answer.
1) What would you do if you were told you were adopted
Answer: One thing I know for sure is that I won’t love my parents any less. I would want to know my birth parents though.
2) If you were told to give all for love or someone you love so much, would you hesitate or just give all?(please be honest!)
I have always given all for love, I am a sucker for love and so far I haven’t been burnt.
3) Apart from your current location, where else is your dream land?
Answer: God’s own country because, I want to live a life where NEPA/PHCN doesn’t exist. I am always hyper excited when I am on vacation because, there’s no worries about beeping inverters or petrol for generator. Even God, created light first before any other thing….
4) if you were given millions and a timer to spend it all today, what’s the first thing you would do with the money
Answer: pay my tithes…I am on auto-set when it comes to paying tithes, it’s not negotiable.
5) If your house was on fire and you were given time to pick three things, what would they be?
Answer: my only possession na my Hubby, so as long as he is beside me, I don’t need anything…I will be too ruffled to think of picking anything sef. Knowing Sykik, I will either be wailing *yoruba woman style, hands on my head, feet hitting the floor* or I will be so calm, everyone will be worried.
1) Name one little thing/activity that is guaranteed to make you happy
Answer: Okay, since it is one thing that will make me “happy”, it will be early retirement with divine health
2) If you could go back in time, what would you change about your life
Answer: I wouldn’t change anything…wait oh…..maybe that’s because I haven’t known any other life aside this one
3) Facebook or Twitter and why?
Answer: I am a passive person on both…160 words on twitter is too short for me to express myself and facebook is just for shout-outs and big brother Africa rants….yea..am that kolomental
4) What is a deal breaker for you in a relationship with your significant other?
Answer: Cheating…I don’t think I will survive the heart ache
5) What is the relationship with your siblings like if you have siblings?
Answer: We have a healthy relationship. We disagree, fight, make up and all that stuff siblings do. However, we got one another’s back. They cringe at my mother hen, big-sis-knows-it-all attitude. My brothers still joke about the fact that I use to count the drops of soup I put in their rice back in the days.
I am not going to nominate any blogger nor write five questions because I know there are so many who haven’t done their assignment….…….know that God is watching you on 3D.