I got tagged by Toinlicious and I have to confess it took me days to come up with this....hehehe....I have been on holiday and just got back. I went to chop the life of my head….. I am trying to activate my Naija survival mode.
20 things about me
1. I can be extremely quiet at times. There are people who haven’t seen the “alariwo”/”onijogbon” Sykik and won’t believe I can be loud and stubborn
2. I love holidays. I won’t mind been on vacation all year round
3. I love hotels and won’t mind living in one every day. It would be my absolute pleasure to have someone make my bed and clean the bathrooms every day. I mean 5 star hotels oh...not “Iya Sikira” guesthouse
4. I don’t love sharing my personal effects. This must be because I grew up as the only female child
5. I love reality shows. I would rather watch people sit and talk than watch fiction. I guess that’s why I love stage plays
6. I am a Big Brother Africa addict
7. I would rather read than watch a movie. Too much shooting and blood puts me off, also why watch someone’s fantasy when reality shows give me the real deal
8. I don’t like the sight of blood
9. I have a phobia for needles. I can’t take an injection without help; I have to be tightly held to be given an injection. I can’t imagine what I would do if I have to take a sick person to the hospital
10. I have always had this bizarre feeling to drive over a kerb or run into a roundabout whenever I am driving......evil spirit things abi…....I bind every spirit of accident hovering around me
11. I don’t do make-up, wish I could sha. I won’t mind learning, ask me what’s stopping me from learning
12. I love shopping. It’s therapeutic, my Hubby says I can shop on my way to heaven
13. I hate being broke. I get cranky and start hyper ventilating. You would think rapture took place and I was left behind
14. I can worry for the world....it’s scary. however, I have a calm disposition so most people can’t tell
15. I love chocolates. Anything that has chocolate in it has my name tucked into it somewhere
16. I can’t sing to save my life but I love good music. I have a ear for good music, I love to hear good lyrics from sonorous voices
17. I have always dreamt of being a kept woman....very weird fantasy abi....I need to submit myself for MFM deliverance
18. I am scared of the dark but can’t sleep with the lights on. Back in the days, Mama Sykik maintained a light off policy from 8pm
19. I am scared of heights. I can’t look down from any height. Maybe because I am feather weight, I feel the wind might blow my lepa body all the way to the ground floor
20. I am a sucker for love. I love sheepishly and hopelessly. My love is blind, deaf and dumb, possibly crippled sef...and I hurt same way
21. I LOVE MY HUBBY BEYOND WHAT WORDS CAN DESCRIBE. I never imagined I could love anyone aside my family like this but I found love and so far so good, it’s being blissful
Feel free to tag yourselves. Thanks for reading.
I will be on and off like NEPA abi na PHCN for a while, please bear with me. My world is undergoing some major transformation and it’s taking all my will power to do blog rounds much more write a post. Don’t worry, I will still be visiting your blogs and leave comments if I can but may not be able to update my blog as often as I wish.
Love you lots.