*grabs microphone* and curtsies, *bends knees while bowing her head*
I thank her royal highness, the only “colleague mi atata” on blogville Mstizzle for the honour bestowed on me. I am very "grate", I will give you the "full" when I collect my prize.
Auntie Tizzle, your assignment is not a easy something oh. Now to answer your questions
1. “The pen is mightier than the sword” in your own words
Words are like eggs, once spoken or written can’t be taken back. Our choice of words can either make or mar a nation, relationship, faith, people e.t.c. In short Words can make or mar any “NOUN” you can think of…...lol. Everyone should be mindful when, how and what we write at any point in time.
2. Write a 3-line poem/prose/anything on the topic “Blogging Frees Me”
Inhibited, I lashed out
A voice was all I wanted
Oh, liberation I found
3. What year would you gladly re-live given the chance and why?
My best years are yet to come so I won’t be able to choose which past years I want to re-live.
4. Mums or much older sisters? Which of them do you think influence your decisions more? Why? (No excuses, improvise)
I will have to say my mum because I don’t have any sisters.
My mum wanted another female child so badly that when she was pregnant with her last baby, she believed God for a female child, but I told her she was stuck with me as her only girl. She gave birth to a boy and started looking at me with one kain eye.
5. Choose between Peter Piper Picked a Peck of… and This is The Key of the Kingdom, In that Kingdom there is a city, in that city… Complete either of the two. No cheating!! By that I mean no one including uncle Google is to be consulted.
Peter Piper picked a peck of pickle pepper
A peck of pickle pepper peter piper picked
If peter piper picked a peck of pickle pepper
Where is the peck of pickle pepper Peter Piper picked?
Aunty Mstizzle, bring your ears, let me whisper something to you ’I didn’t cheat, infact, I didn’t consult any oracle sef. The Holy Spirit ministered to me during my prayer, he told me that I am the winner of your prize'.
On a final note, I can’t tell if the following bloggers have less than 200 followers but please, my darlings, my sweetie sugar cupcakes, Alotedbabe , Eya, Hannahs Haven, Omotee and Priscys world can you help a girl out by doing the honours of answering the following questions
*drums rolling* the questions are
1. When was the last time a guy hit on you?
2. Who is your favourite blogger and why? ( Any answer different from my name is not allowed)
3. What does the term “life and living” mean to you?
4. What’s your most prized possession?
5. How do you unwind?
The rules are as follows:
a) Thank and link back to the giver.
b) Answer the giver’s questions.
c) Nominate five other blogs with fewer than 200 followers.
d) Ask five questions for one’s nominees to answer.
e) Post it on your blog.
Shebi, you can see my questions are not difficult.
In the spirit of solidarity, I ask that in the comment section below, everyone should help me tell Aunty Tizzle to give me the prize whether my answer is creative or not after all I have “carried” first in answering her questions.
Thank you, Thank you, and Thank you.
curtsies, * blowing kisses to my imaginary fans*